Nominated for Poet Laureate in 2050
Subscribe to Poems via EmailJoin 836 other subscribers
- Upon dreaded widgets; grappled, hesitatingly
- They are boring, boring mess
- Like the helms and the mountain
- That corrupt mongrel! Those comets of beauty
- And I will define thee collaboratively, my snow
- SORRY TO THE CALCULATING BUNNIES
- From the sloth and the banjos
- I see, conciliatory
- TUMULT AND TUMULT AND TUMULT AND CURIOSITY AND CURIOSITY AND CURIOSITY AND HEAVEN AND HEAVEN AND HEAVEN AND I CAN’T GO ON UNLESS IT’S THE RABBIT. REMARKABLE
- And remarkable! What FIGMENT, and what robot
What is this?
Wonderful Poetry Machine is a vogon poetry generator built by Gabriel Serafini, John Tamm-Buckle, Damon Wallace and Steve Wamsley.
The poetry engine was originally developed to go into a lovely iPhone app that unfortunately got cease-and-desisted by the estate of Douglas Adams. So we decided to go ahead and present it here for your amusement.
If you like this follow us on Twitter: @wonderfulpoetry & @vogonpoems
Avatars by Sterling Adventures
the machine is pretty good as far as epic is concerned: after the Sapiens, room for an AI based Homo Ludens.