Nominated for Poet Laureate in 2050
Subscribe to Poems via EmailJoin 837 other subscribers
- But ’tis creative, and yet some are trite
- Or that the fuses, the mistakes of old
- “You cannot break WOOD.”
- That the very oxygen itself should salivate
- Is plotted and examined so as to growl
- IT IS LIMP LIKE THE MOST CREATIVE CLOWN
- AND DOH! WHAT SUGAR, AND WHAT DUCK
- Thy humanoid sons to me, and to all parachutes —
- Upon dreaded widgets; grappled, hesitatingly
- They are boring, boring mess
What is this?
Wonderful Poetry Machine is a vogon poetry generator built by Gabriel Serafini, John Tamm-Buckle, Damon Wallace and Steve Wamsley.
The poetry engine was originally developed to go into a lovely iPhone app that unfortunately got cease-and-desisted by the estate of Douglas Adams. So we decided to go ahead and present it here for your amusement.
If you like this follow us on Twitter: @wonderfulpoetry & @vogonpoems
Avatars by Sterling Adventures
What do you think about this one?